If you like the Quanta concept, and possess some PHP / HTML5 / CSS skills, you can start making Quanta better... today!
We will really appreciate your help, especially for improving:
- Quanta's core modules
- Documentation processes and infrastructure
- The installation and update process (doctor routines)
- Continuous integration of the main repository
- Creation of base installation profiles (themes)
- Multilingual Features & Internationalization
- Testing process (human & automated)
And don't forget to put a star, to keep track of important updates!
You are not a coder? No worries, you can still help!
Donate some pizzas to the Quanta group. Every little bite of Pizza (we love Diavola :-) is gratefully received!
There are several other ways you can help Quanta grow, staying in touch with our activities, and helping us in letting the outside world know about us:
1) In the Alternative To site, mark Quanta as a good alternative to other mainstream Content Management Systems
You can do this by pressing the "Like" button (upon registration) and / or navigating the competitors (clicking their name), scrolling down their alternatives until reaching Quanta, and selecting "Yes" for Quanta as a good alternative to them.
3) Connect with the Founder in Linkedin
A big Thank you in advance!
Without You and other users, the Quanta ecosystem would not exist.
Thanks to your contributions, we are moving forward and making Quanta better every single day.