We consider "Proficient" a Quanta developer who is so involved in Quanta, that it became his instrument of choice.
A Quanta "Proficient" user still has some things to learn, but he is already able to create with success almost everything he wants.
A Quanta "Proficient" user should own at least how to do the following:
- Can create custom qTags
- Can create custom modules
- Is able to implement custom hooks
- Makes regular use of advanced templates (catch-all, etc.)
- Has created one or more installation profiles
- Knows Object Oriented PHP and tries to extend Quanta classes
That's the point where things are getting serious. By following those tutorials, a Quanta "Proficient" can definitely learn how to bring his everyday work to another level.