An intermediate Quanta user has created with success some Quanta application, and he's starting to get seriously involved.
Requisites to be considered an Intermediate are:
- Has created at least 1 to 5 simple Quanta websites
- Can create a custom qTag
- Can edit an index.html page
- Can play around with node templates
- Has good PHP / JS / HTML5 skills, not limiting him in creating new stuff
- Is already aware of the Quanta guidelines and tries to follow them as much as he can
An intermediate Quanta user normally can't wait to make it to the next step!
Follow all the proposed tutorials, to be able to do it in a reasonable time.